Switching to low fat dairy
The low fat dairy is a HEALTHY
choice for you and your family.
Any type of dairy, let it be fatty or non fat, contains:
• Calcium and vitamin D for strong bones and teeth
• Proteins for feeding and growth of muscles
• Calcium, potassium, magnesia for regulation of blood control
Physicians recommend using low fat dairy.
Low fat dairy contains:
• Calcium in the same quantity
• Minerals in the same quantity
• Vitamins in the same quantity
• More proteins
• Fat in lower quantity
• Calories in lower quantity